One of the most significant (if not misunderstood) mindsets a leader can implement is a mindset of abundance. Abundance…interesting concept but what does it truly mean?
While many “Thought leaders”, gurus, “coaches” profess the message of abundance, few live by it. And while the notion is inspiring, it means far more than having an overflowing back account or more than enough resources to spare.
Abundance is a way of being. And a way of leading.
Join me for a conversation inspired by a John C Maxwell article on the role of abundance in leadership.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How committing to your personal growth creates more abundance
- Why enabling others through frivolous “giving” does more harm than empowering them with skills
- Who you should remember—and reward—when you succeed in your missions
- Why knowing your team and what they need is a game-changing leadership trait
- What building sand castles on the beach can teach you about abundance
- and more…
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.