This may come as a surprise to some, but life isn’t always sunshine and lollipops. And when you are going after big goals and missions, it can even be downright challenging.
High-Performers know this, and the best-of-the-best make a point to expect it. They practically inoculate themselves to setbacks and disappointment by thinking through their mission and planning for the inevitable bumps in the road.
And it is giving them a massive advantage that leads to better results.
Join JT for an examination into the practice of “negative visualization”: planning for the worst-case scenario.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How considering less-than-desirable outcomes is different than pessimism and cynicism
- Why negative visualization DOES NOT lead to negative outcomes (and may avert them)
- What a “premortem” is and how to use it to avoid future catastrophes
- Who you should turn to BEFORE the wings fall off the project or mission
- Why thinking through everything that could go wrong could serve as a massive advantage to you
- and more…
And be sure to download your complimentary copy of JT’s award-winning book, Flight Plan To Success™ at http://www.FlyWithJT.com
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.