It’s been said many times over on The High-Altitude Mentorship Show™ podcast that success is a team sport. And to that end, achieving optimal performance—be it individual or organizational performance—hinges on building and leaning on strong teams.
Team performance is driven by strong leadership, and high-performing leaders know that the best teams respond to a special brand of leadership: Purpose-Driven Leadership
From solo-preneurs to corporations to professional sports teams, purpose-driven leadership is a key component to high-performance in just about any field of endeavor.
But what does “purpose-driven” mean, and how is it any different from any other style of leadership?
To whom does this type of leadership apply, and who benefits from it the most?
And really…why should anyone (especially you) care?
Listen in as JT dissects the essential points of what it takes to develop and live driven-purpose leadership.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What luxury car maker, Rolls Royce, can teach about earning “buy-in” from your team
- How entrepreneurs, corporations and sports teams leverage purpose-driven leadership
- Why your team must “feel” your vision before they see it in order to understand it
- How opening the door for someone else might lead to big things for you
- Why “walking the deck plates” will render the best ROI any leader can achieve
- What your teams know about you without you even telling them (and why you cannot hide it)
- and more…
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.