It’s more precious than diamonds. More valuable than gold. It can take a lifetime to earn…and seconds to lose. And when it comes to leadership—in business and life—it’s more important than money, time, or any other resource in the world.
We’re talking about trust. And if you understand how it’s earned and what it takes to keep it, you will be a leader with both influence and impact.
Join me for a hard-hitting conversation on the five elements of trust, and four ways to earn (and keep) it.
In this episode, we explore:
– The difference between results and reputation, and the importance of both in leadership
– Why being understood and seeking to understand others is crucial to earning trust from others
– What your temperament and attitude says about your trustworthiness
– How authenticity plays into trust (and what you may be doing to sabotage it)
– Why taking responsibility for mistakes, blunders and miscues can revive lost trust
– What to do when trust is broken
– and more…
And be sure to get access to JT’s 52-week high-performance audio course, The Weekly Momentum Shift™ at http://www.FlyWithJT.com
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.