Elevating your performance. Striving to be you best. Going after your most audacious goals and dreams…they are all great ambitions. But they pale in comparison to elevating others to do the same and achieve their own individual greatness..
Self leadership is a basic requirement for all Leaders and anyone serious about creating influence. But leading other high-performers requires Leaders to push beyond conventional leadership and be a living example of excellence and professionalism.
Join me for a conversation on what strong leaders do to elevate high-performing teams to next-level performance.
In this episode, we explore:
- How leaders see opportunities where most see “problems”
- Why people are compelled NOT by your words, but by your actions
- What it means to “focus on the destination, not the plane” (and how it affects leadership)
- The power of teaching, and how it can have an exponential impact on you team
- What happens to your ability to influence when you go “all in” and commit 100% to the mission
- How Apple Computers, Zappos and the Seattle Seahawks influence their industries by being “different”
- and more…
Apply these principles and you will begin to realize your full leadership potential!
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.