As a high-achiever and leader, you likely wrestle with tackling the big tasks, making the tough decision and moving the mission forward. It can be daunting at times.
But just look to top-performing teams and individuals and you will notice a methodology to the way they approach their missions.
Regardless of how big the mission or competitive the arena, high-performers know they must trust a process to keep them on point and performing at their best.
With a hat tip to acclaimed author, Ryan Holiday, and his masterpiece tome The Obstacle Is The Way, we dissect that process and explore how to implement it in business and life in this week’s episode of The High-Altitude Mentorship Show™podcast.
Join us for this week’s episode we discuss:
- Why preparation and hard work trump obsessing and stressing over outcomes
- How smashing big things in small pieces leads to better results
- 2 things you must clarify before beginning any big project or mission
- Why focusing on this “one” thing is a key shift you must make
- The power of presence and why being “right here, right now” can save the mission
- The importance of focusing on “the finish”
- and more…
And remember, it’s not about doing “more” or being a superhero; it’s about doing what must be done right now, and doing it well.
Fly High. Fly Fast. Fly Far.